Glendale Air Duct Cleaning & Repair
Is your indoor air quality compromised? Book an appointment by calling (623) 499-9794 for reliable Glendale air duct cleaning and repair services you can trust. Be sure to click here for access to online coupons and specials you’ll appreciate.
Air Conditioning Systems in Glendale, AZ
Homeowners in Glendale, AZ can become so overwhelmed with general household maintenance that they don’t even think about the quality of the air they breathe.
As long as we are breathing air, life is good – right? Wrong. If your home has never had the air ducts cleaned, if you have completed renovations, if there are leaks in the duct work, or if you own pets, then your lungs may be taking in contaminants that can compromise your overall health. We can help.
Click here to see online reviews of our work!
Indoor Air Quality
Your heating and cooling system plays a vital role – it is the lungs of your house. If your heating and cooling system is clean then so are your lungs. We all take for granted that the air in our homes is clean and yet an inspection of the duct work may tell a horror story. It is estimated that up to 40 pounds of dust is created every year through day-to-day living.
Normal everyday living generates air pollutants such as dust, dander and chemicals. These are pulled into the lungs of your home via the HVAC system and re-circulated into the air you breathe. Over a period of months the re-circulation creates a build-up in the duct work. In turn this can create serious problems for those with respiratory ailments and worse, it can contribute to environmental allergies or autoimmune disorders
The U.S. Department of Energy claims that 25-40 percent of the energy we use for cooling or heating a home is wasted. Of course, there are a couple of culprits to blame for this, one of them being contaminants in your HVAC system. Clean HVAC systems work much more efficiently therefore helping you reduce energy consumption. Reduced energy use means savings in your pocket.
- Most HVAC system failures are caused by dust and dirt.
- According to the EPA a mere .042” of dirt trapped in a cooling or heating coil can decrease energy efficiency by 21%.
- 1 in 6 allergy sufferers have respiratory problems due to fungi and bacteria in air ducts.
- Clean HVAC systems restore efficiency and lessen running time.
- According to the American College of Allergists, 50 percent of all illnesses are aggravated or caused by indoor air pollution.
- The National Institutes of Health states that allergic diseases are a common health problem that comes with a high price tag.
- Defects in your duct system can cost you a fortune by forcing the system to run longer than necessary.
Poor air quality is nothing to sneeze at; it can harm your health. Don’t take chances; call Plumber Glendale Plumbing, Air Conditioning, and Electrical at (623) 499-9794 in Glendale, AZ and surrounding areas for air duct cleaning and repair services today and breathe easier tomorrow.